I’m not one for New Year’s resolutions and vision boards…
But I’m all about taking time to reflect back on the year of the past in preparation for the year to come.
In today’s episode of the Lost in the Shuffle Tap Dance Podcast, I’ll talk you through my FAVORITE journaling exercise and sharing with you what I LOVED about 2019, what I plan to LEAVE behind in 2019 and my favorite lessons LEARNED in 2019, as I prepare to shuffle into 2020.
- Creating NextSTEP, the apprentice training ground for FutureSTEP Tap Company
- Third Studio build-out at Grooves Unlimited Dance Studio
- iTapOnline Family LIVE Chats
- More performances! Including presenting my work at NJPAC.
- Brazil International Tap Festival
- 10th annual Celebration of Jersey Tap Fest
- Mastermind Program for Studio Owners
- Eye Surgeries (4 total this year)
- Change is hard no matter how much you prepare for it, but that shouldn’t scare you off from making the changes that are best for you. Harness that knowledge – expect it – and take the challenge of change head-on.
- Team is EVERYTHING. My vision is nothing without my amazing Team who helps to carry it through.
- I should be more thankful for my body and how impressive it is, what it’s capable of. All frustrations of eye surgeries aside, the human body is amazing, and it gives me a beautiful opportunity to dance every single day.